jueves, 1 de agosto de 2013

The Optimist

 
Firmly promise:

 
- Be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.


 

- Speaking only of health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
 


- To make all my friends feel that there is some value in them.
 






- Look at the bright side of everything and make this optimism is made real.
 


- To think only the best, work only for the best and expect only the best.
 



- Feeling so enthusiastic about the success of others as well as mine.
 


- To forget the mistakes of the past and hold on to catch the great achievements in the future.
 





- Show a smiling face and cheerful at all times and give every living creature I find as I passed a smile.

 

- Taking care of both the improvement of myself that I on time to criticize others.
 


- Feeling too large for worry, too noble to get angry, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.





"God grant me the Serenity
accept the things I can not change,
Give me courage to change the bad things
and Wisdom to find the difference "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario